Camp Use Permit

If you wish to camp or use the facilities at Kinsey Scout Reservation, you need to fill out a Kinsey Scout Reservation Use Permit and turn it into the council office at least 2 weeks before the event.

To obtain our permit please click on the link above, or call the council office at (318) 868-2774.

Keep a copy of the completed (signed) form and bring it to camp with you.

It is also a good idea to inform the Ranger about the event at (318) 933-8590.