2017 NYLT June 5-10
NYLT - National Youth Leadership Training
- A 6-day leadership course for Boy Scouts & Venturers.
- Run by youth leaders under adult supervision
- An interactive approach to leadership development in a fun environment.
- Focused on modeling what a youth-led unit looks like in every aspect.
- Provided in an outdoor setting with emphasis on immediate application of tasks and skills.
- Co-ed and strictly limited to 48 participants.
- Guaranteed to turn active, engaged participants into stronger leaders in their home units.
- The single most rewarding course that your scouts and Venturers can attend on a local scale.
Key Course Concepts Include:
Vision-Goals-Planning Smart Goals
Planning & Problem- Solving Assessment Teaching EDGE
Conflict Resolution Making Ethical Decisions
Communications Valuing People
Space is limited! Sign up today for this exciting, action-packed program designed to provide all 13 to 20-year-old Scouts & Venturers with leadership skills and experiences to use in their home units and in other situations demanding leadership of self and others.
Fees: $50 non-refundable deposit holds spot
early bird rate: $225 (must be paid in full by April 1 otherwise $10 late will be applied)
regular rate: $235 (must be paid in full by May 5)
late fees: $25 late fee will be applied to all outstanding balances as of May 6
If you have questions or need more information contact:
Colby Platner, 318.560.1217
Senior Patrol Leader:
Joseph Ligon, 318.349.3097
you can register on line at the link below